Sunday, August 14, 2011

They wouldn't have said anything.

     I was told today by my sister, that if I was going to be staying here much longer I was going to have to start parking my car in the garage.  The home owners association thinks my car is ugly.  Can you believe that?  My car is ugly.  Yeah she may not look like much but.. I said that already.  I know the is like the second entry I've written involving my car.  If my like were like Han Solo's though you wouldn't notice. Han loved his ship over everything else in his galaxy.  Like when that prince offered him a new ship if he would leave and not pursue Princess Lea as a wife.  He laughed in his face, the only the he loved more than Lea was his ship what is that guy thinking.  I'm not saying that my car is that dear to me, this is about how my life isn't like Han's, but the car is like the only thing I own that I could live in if I suddenly found myself homeless.  At least I have the car.  All the damage to it, I wouldn't be so mad about if any of it was caused by me.  The fenders look like that because of other people.  If I had a good job, like the one I just lost, maybe I would get some body work done on it, and then go from there.  I know I shouldn't really fly off the handle about his, Luke gave Han a ton of shit for how his ship looked when he first saw it.  Han played it off, he didn't get mad about it he just treated Luke like he was just some buzzing fly near his ear.  I am not going to rave on about his, I just thought it would be something else I could throw up here.  I don't know how interesting this blog is but coming up with ways I can use my knowlege of Han Solo's life to compare it to mine is getting tricky and fun, and I don't know how I am going to keep coming up with titles to fit into the tag line.
  "You like me because I'm a scoundrel"
           Ian Serna

No comments:

Post a Comment