Monday, August 8, 2011

I wouldn't need to do this.

    I signed up for a free dating site.  If I where Han, I'd just flash my smile that's 12 parsecs wide  and the girls panties just melt off.  Who knows, this might be good for me.  I couldn't be any more desperate and lonely than anyone else on that sight right?  I mean at least I am posting honest pictures of myself up.  I find it strange how my personality could hit a 91% compatibility with some one but they are like an 8 on the hotness scale, but I'm like a 5.5, I get half a point for being native american (exotic factor).  Hell I sill sent the hot chick a message.  Or should I say a poorly constructed joke about something she said on her profile.  I did that to all the girls I sent messages too, hopefully some will find me interesting.  If I am really lucky, I could land several of them and play roulette with crazy bitch factor. If I where Han, I'd just pop them off with my blaster under the table though. I can thank my silly English friends who do the Yogpodcast, Simon and Lewis where playing around on the dating site I decided to use, because it is free.  At the moment I am not about to borrow a much of money from a large gangster slug to make ends meet.  Though I have been looking into Han's biz.  Running counterfeit jeans out of a car hole.  I could probably get things really moving come the later months of the year.  You know that big thing in that place near those woods that happens for a while.
   Enough about my rendezvous at docking bay 94. I've been stuck listening to the same System of a Down track for a few hours now because I can't get it out of my head.  So I have to get it out of my brains active memory by burning it into my subconsciousness. I mean I like BYOB but humming it all the time was starting to bother people around me.  See if I were Han I wouldn't have to worry about his.  I bet he could hum all the songs he wanted in that Carbonite shell, lucky prick.  I suppose this is a bit short but, it is getting late and I wake up late as it is, pfft if I was Han I'd  be next to a sexy princess or at least a warm Wookie.  Damn that guys is awesome.
"You like be because I'm a scoundrel"
     Ian Serna

No comments:

Post a Comment