Sunday, August 7, 2011

New and exciting

     So, I've decided that I will start this new blog, because I feel that if I focus on film reviews on one and then just put the random crap in another, I can get a more focused audiences on one or the other, and that way I can do what I want in one and have the other look more consistent.  If that makes sense to anyone I will consider the idea a success and move on.

     So what I plan on doing with this blog is what I wanted to do which was just either write about how awesome my day was, or just make up how awesome it was.   Like today I totally beat the first Diablo in a few hours.  Then I called this girl and she was so impressed with that that she sent me a picture of her collection of quotes from my other blog.  It was impressive and flattering that she would pay so much attention to me.  Not really I'm not impressed with anyone's attention to me because I'm am to cool and I already expect it.  Because if my life where like Han Solo's then I wouldn't be searching for approval I would know I already have it.  If not then you're not worth my time to begin with.  Trust me if you don't read this you're throwing away a fortune here don't be a fool.  Today I discovered that I can boost the graphics power of my computer, all I need is to drive down to planet Houston and get the cable that I can use to bridge two Nvidia cards together, so they can use there GPUs to process my display.  I will go back to being a regular at updating my blog's because why the hell else am I going to do.  Some one said to  me I should network and make my online presence more viable.  The same person that is pushing me to get a job.  I really think it would be very difficult to really do both.  I have to either commit to one or the other.  I'll commit to this one or now.
      Making the trip back to Houston or Staying in Austin is really the coin flip right now.  I know one person that won't mind if I stay, and I know another that would probably hate if I showed back up in Houston.  They know who they are and I am not going to name names... Oh wait Han Solo would, David Andrew and Robin Serna-Switzer.  HA man I love the title of this blog.  I can get away with all kinds of crap because I can always invoke it in the name of a character that didn't give a shit about anyone unless it benefited him.  I will do my best to commit to these blogs.   I know I have fallen off the wagon for my film review blog, I promise tomorrow I will recall the memory of the films I watched a few months ago and do reviews over there on them.  Everyone please make sure to pester me about posting regularly.  I really helps me keep focused.  And knowing that I have people reading what I am writing gives me motivation to keep writing.  I don't even care if it is negative feed back at least I know that some one has taken the time to read what I wrote.  I will end it here for now.  I will update my other blog "Brilliant Oxymoron" http://suicideranger.insanejournal.com/ tomorrow. Thanks.
   "You like me because I'm a scoundrel."
        Ian Serna

No comments:

Post a Comment