Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I wouldn't show up to work so early.

     I've been developing a routine of showing up to work around 10:30,  when work starts at 11.  The time has stared to fall more and more and more.  I'm now showing up to work at 10.  Why am I doing this?  Is it because there is nothing to keep my interest at home long enough to warrant me staying there longer?   There is the fact that I don't have internet at home at the moment.  Being away from my precious flow of information is something you can feel.   Like the moments where you are wondering, where do I know that actress from... Oh I can just IMDB... no I can fucking no internet.  Han never had the problem of lack of information.  He seemed to know just what to do when something came up that he didn't know about.  Just start fucking shooting.  Blast the crap out of it.  I think that's a novel short term solution,  I would give it a try if I had a blaster.  
      The good news is that The internet is going to be fixed today hopefully.  Then I can go back to staring at really bad student films on Netflix like "Thankskilling" and "Ninjas vs. Vampires"  You have no idea how bad and yet hilarious these films are until you see them for yourself.  The sad part is that at moments the actors in the film seem to take themselves quite seriously.  I just heard about a new film that popped up on Netflix.  Machete Babes or something like that.   Han never really sat thru and bad films.  He was too busy packing up his load of cash after saving that snotty princess to miss that Atari style briefing for the fist Death Star attack.  And he was way to busy trying to put his baby back together before the ATAT stomped the base in on Hoth to listen to that snotty princess talk about how 2 tiny X-wings are suppose to fend of a battle fortress like a Star Destroyer.  Sure he sat thru that briefing for the last Death Star assault but look at that cool 3D hologram technology that popped up, that's no 8 bit graphics that quality shit man.  Not to mention he's acting all snarky that Lando is a general making him think that he's jealous of him.  Then out of the blue he is called out as the general with balls of steel for going for the dangerous mission of shutting down the shield generator.   He knew what he was doing acting all coy.  
     I am still probably going to be coming in just at early, maybe I'll draw a line when I start to show before my bosses.  Or maybe that will be the time I can start sneaking drinks out of the break room and into my car.  Nothing like keeping your smuggling skills up. Which reminds me that I need to work on my transport.  I can't get it to pass inspection because the break light is stuck on.  It is the light that indicates that the parking break is on.  I just stayed on one day, my break system is working perfectly.  But since there is a red light on the dashboard the inspection guy won't past it.  I have to replace the break light switch or something like that.  I will have to look that up or just take it to a mechanic to get it fixed.  I know if I try working on it I'll just realize that I have to replace the negative power cup link.  That is always a tremendous hassle.  I need to get that taken care of to get rid of the ticket I got for expired inspection.  The ticket involved in me having a suspended licence is going to be a drag.  I still don't know exactly what I need to do to clear that up.  Sounds like a hole lot of waiting around at the DMV. 
     I might have gone to jail for that, but lucky for me the cop that pulled me over was a K9 unit.  He couldn't take me in, is what he said.  I've had to ride in the front seat before, so I know he just didn't want to have to deal with me.  He was still an asshole about it.  Calling my car a rolling peace of shit, and when I tired to engage him in some friendly conversation he was still an asshole.  I asked him what his dog's name was.  He said it was "Angry"  when I asked him if he was serious he didn't responded.  What a douche.
     Well now it is nearly 11 so that means it is back to my hard job of testing the quality of this video game.  My life may not be as awesome as Han's but it is still pretty cool.  You like me because I'm a scoundrel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment