Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello everyone this is post is written after I have been laid off from Trion Worlds. I worked for them for a year, it really was the most fun I have had in a year. The people I have worked with and the ones I have have had a chance too meet have been amazing. I really hope to be with them again some day. Sadly I was let go because I was no longer necessary. I don't hold any ill will with anyone that was involved with the project, I only wish I could have given more to the project than I was able to. Trion Wolds was a great company to work for. Much better than the other gaming companies that I have worked for, I only wish them the best and that they are able to put out more quality games. I really wish there was me to say over this but for the life of me I can't recall any depth of character. I will remember in the songs of the the ones that have come after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment