Thursday, November 3, 2011

I could save Luke on Hoth

    So last night on my way home I noticed the wind wind was blowing in that all to tell tale sign of cold weather coming.  It makes me smile knowing that I'll be able to feel comfortable driving around the next day.  I've always loved the cold weather over the hot or even warm weather.  I don't know if being born in a cold place has some effect on you at a young age or what.  I've always been a very warm bodied person.  So the cold never really bothers me.  Unless you want to get into factors like heavy wind chill or rain or snow.  Everyone needs some kind of protection from the elements.  I'm no elf.  What I am is great and staying out in the cold weather and enjoying it.   I guess being born in Iceland has some effect on me, who knows.  My girl isn't complaining when I crawl in to bed and heat it up like an electric blanket.
    Which is why I would be awesome at saving Luke on Hoth.  Hell the cool won't bother me.  So what if my Tantan will freeze before I reach the first marker.  When I see you in Hell I'll be all blue and frozen looking like your skinny ass.   They did film most of the Hoth scenes in Norway, which is roughly the same latitude as Iceland.  I doubt the weather is much different.  Aside form the lovely geothermal energy Iceland is packing.  I would just toss Luke in the steaming lake of warm water rather than stuff him in the belly of the stinking Tantan.
   I just like to be the one guy out there still wearing shorts and sandals in December when it is 40 degrees outside and they are all dressed like they are going skiing.  Of course in order to make me look less like a crazy person I often wear long pants or maybe a hoodie or light jacket.  I just laugh at the shivering women and teeth chattering men.  You like be because I'm a scoundrel.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment